Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmastime in Pasadena





I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I was just cleaning out my SIM card from a camera, and found several photos that I decided to post. They show what Colorado Blvd. is like on a busy Christmas shopping night. I love it here at this time of year! The air is clean and crisp, and for LA, is quite cool. I had company in town and took them out to Old Town, Pasadena - my town - for a big hang. It has a small-town look and feel, but jammed with traffic. Everyone looking for that perfect parking spot. In a week this will be the Rose Parade route. They have had the bleachers up along the street for a couple of weeks already. Always the biggest annual event here in Pasadena, and one of the biggest New Year's parades in the nation.


                                     Me just hanging out, I guess. OK, not so interesting...


Shot from inside Intelligentsia Coffee


Colorado Blvd. facing west...

...same...


...top-notch establishments...


Intelligentsia decked out!




...yes, it's Colorado Blvd....


...again...


A very skilled and artistically rendered "through the window" shot. Don't try this at home.

No comments: